Learn to Waterfall Crochet
- This new technique uses chain spaces to form a lattice to work over.
- No more carrying the dropped color across the row, and no more midrow color changes.
- Colors are worked the entire row and color changes are only done at the ends of rows.
- Over 100 color photos and tips are included to make learning this new technique fun!
- Plus, video stitch tutorials are added to your bookshelf with each purchase!
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
May 15, 2023
I have practiced and feel I know the Waterfall stitch pretty well. I wanted to see a video just for reference. I purchased the book at Michaels craft store and can't figure out how to get the video. I called twice and sent a copy of my purchase receipt via email to customer service. It's been about a month and I haven't gotten a response. Please advise.
July 29, 2020
Very well written. This is a technique I will enjoy doing more of!
June 30, 2020
I ended up watching the video to "get it". Not complicated, just very different.
June 5, 2020
I just received this book, it looks simple and I am thinking a summer throw. Really glad I ordered it.
June 2, 2020
Do you have a video on crochet waterfall dishcloth