Filet crochet is not just for thread anymore! Learn the basics with expert Susan Lowman using the yarn you love!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Use both yarn and thread for filet crochet
- Follow a chart to execute a design
- Crochet closed mesh, open mesh and lacets in your practice swatch
- Ensure your mesh is square using two different methods
- Create a precious baby blanket in yarn
- Use the alphabet charts provided to custom design your banner
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.