Puzzle ball animals are perfect for babies and toddlers! With their soft, cuddly bodies assembled from three rings, they provide hours of interactive play and cuddles! In this class, sewing expert Abby Glassenberg shares many sewing tips and techniques while demonstrating how to trace, cut, pin and sew these delightful stuffed toys together.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Sew adorable puppy and sweet kitty puzzle ball animals from fleece.
- Assemble and disassemble each animal.
- Properly trace, cut, pin and sew fleece pieces together for accurate sewing.
- Sew segments and body parts into puzzle ball rings.
- Clip the curves of the seam allowance to keep the pieces smooth when turned right side out.
- Firmly stuff each pieces for maximum durability and snuggles.
- Close body part with an invisible ladder stitch seam.
- Add personality with safety eyes and noses, plus easy embroidery stitches for maximum cuteness!
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.