In this class you'll learn how to:
- Create drama with the careful fabric placement of lights and darks.
- Let a Jelly Roll collection provide color matching and contrast in your design.
- Save more time by using a design wall to preview your design before you sew.
- Achieve perfectly matched seams and points every time with a simple tool.
- Make more than one quilt from one Jelly Roll.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.