In this Online Classes tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert, Heather Valentine of the Sewing Loft, walks you through everything you need to know to make your very own zipper bag!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Stitch fabric pieces to stabilizer.
- Center the zipper along the top edge on the outer bag side.
- Stitch the zipper in place using the zipper foot.
- Create and install the handle tab and zipper pull.
- Mark, cut and sew bag corners.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.