O' Christmas Tree Coaster Set
Meet The Expert
Heather Valentine is the voice behind The Sewing Loft. This self-proclaimed fabric hoarder likes to stitch the night away and dreams of one day discovering a better way to detangle her thread collection. Full bio »
View other episodes by Heather Valentine »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilt expert Heather Valentine demonstrates how to create this cute holiday coaster featuring a festive Christmas tree.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Cut small pieces of felt with precision.
- Create raw-edge applique details.
- Use embroidery stitches to add whimsical detail.
- Assemble and finish the O' Christmas Tree Coasters.
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: Coaster Size: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Materials given are for a set of 4 coasters.
- 1/4 yard or fat quarter Christmas print
- 3/8 yard dark red
- Wool felt: scraps dark red and gold, 3" square brown, 4 (4") squares dark green