Join crochet expert Sharon Silverman to learn step-by-step all of the techniques needed to take your Tunisian skills to the next level with two amazing class projects. The stitches taught are intermediate in difficulty, but with the clarity of watching over Sharon's shoulder and the ability to rewind and watch again, you'll master the techniques in no time. In this class, you'll learn how to work these Tunisian stitches:
- The Honeycomb Stitch with its two-row repeat that creates side-by-side hexagons.
- The Full Stitch that creates a Bargello-like effect.
- The Arrow Stitch that produces a lacy fabric.
- The Cluster Stitch, which is the only stitch used that creates the design on the return pass.
- The Crossed Stitch, worked both stacked and staggered, which is a clever but easy stitch that adds extra interest to the design.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.