Machine quilting is a fast and satisfying way to complete quilts on your home sewing machine. Whether you're new to machine quilting or already comfortable with basic straight-line stitching and ready to take it to the next level, straight-line quilting techniques are excellent skills to have. And, they are essential for giving a fresh, contemporary look to your quilts. Expert machine quilter Wendy Sheppard teaches many unique and versatile straight-line patterns and techniques in this online class that you can apply to large and small quilt projects.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Mark projects for straight-line quilting.
- Take your straight-line stitching beyond stitch-in-the-ditch.
- Achieve striking, modern effects with versatile straight-line designs.
- Quilt large- and small-scale crosshatching, plaids, radiating stars, stacked squares, circuit board and many more modern straight-line designs.
- Complete the class project, Modern Art Place Mats.
- Apply the techniques learned to large-size quilts.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.