In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Use your sewing machine manual to master this important tool.
- Plan your sewing space to promote healthy quilting.
- Construct and use a design wall.
- Understand the importance of following pattern instructions and the things to consider if you do your own thing.
- Piece half-square triangles and Flying Geese blocks several different ways.
- Achieve perfectly matched points and seams by starting with accurate cutting.
- Accurately measure your seam allowance.
- Identify the thread and sewing machine needles that are right for your project.
- Adjust your sewing machine tension to achieve the perfect stitch.
- Press seam allowances several different ways and the pros and cons of each way.
- Explore the many different battings available in the marketplace.
- Attach both double-fold and single-fold bindings for a professional finish.
- Add a hanging sleeve and document your quilt.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.