In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Select fabric and tools for this project.
- Measure and cut fabric.
- Sew the Friendship Star, Churn Dash and Nine-Patch Chain quilt blocks.
- Assemble the blocks and sew the borders.
- Prepare and sew the quilt sandwich.
- Add the binding to finish the quilt.
Finished Size: Quilt Size: 44" x 44", Block Size: 12" x 12", Number of Blocks: 9
- 1/8 yard green
- 1/4 yard yellow
- 3/8 yard white/black print
- 1/3 yard turquoise print
- 1/3 yard pink
- 3/8 yard turquoise tonal
- 1/2 yard turquoise/pink print
- 1 3/4 yards white
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.