In this class you'll learn how to:
- Select the right-size stencil for quilt blocks.
- Mark stencil designs onto quilt blocks.
- Alter stencil orientation on blocks for different looks.
- Apply stenciled designs to pieced and appliqued blocks.
- Achieve an art-quilt look with asymmetrical designs.
- Free-motion quilt the stencil designs using your home sewing machine.
- Embellish stencil designs to make them one-of-a-kind creations.
- Machine quilt stenciled designs with different colors.
- Complete five pot holders while practicing the techniques taught in the video.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.