Learn to Quilt Free-Motion Fills
Meet The Expert
Recognized internationally for her expertise in quilting, Marci enjoys sharing ideas that simplify the quilting process. She began teaching quilting in 1989 for her local quilting guild and shops. Marci has invented several tools to help make quilting easier for all. She spends much of the year traveling and teaching classes for quilting guilds and trade shows. She has been... Full bio »
View other episodes by Marci Baker »
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Identify the pros and cons of different fabrics for your project.
- Know which threads and battings can change the final look of your project.
- Set up your machine and work space for successful fills-work.
- Use Marci's unique Crawl, Walk, Jog and Run technique to get started.
- Learn the rules and how to break them to make your work unique to you.
- Quilt all of the fill designs that are used in the table runner project including Sunrise, Swirls, Petal Points, Vine & Berries, Classic Lines, Lazy River and Grasses.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.