Learn Knit-Look Crochet
Meet The Expert
Jennifer Pionk is the professional crochet designer behind A Crocheted Simplicity, a line of fun, functional and modern crochet patterns. She taught herself to crochet 5 years ago and hasnít looked back. Jennifer has published over 150 original crochet designs and has had her work published in books and magazines. She loves continuously exploring new techniques and putting her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Jennifer Pionk »
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Create knit-look ribbing, the checkerboard pattern, waves and more.
- Control you tension through Jennifer's top secret tips and tricks.
- Maintain a nice, neat edge.
- Work common and uncommon slip stitches.
- Execute the half double crochet in the back bar.
- Seam squares together with the single crochet stitch.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.