Reversible Buffalo Rag Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilt and sew expert Heather Valentine shares tips for cutting true squares, layering and quilting this unique rag quilt! You'll also see how flannel fringe turns into a chenille look after washing. Stay tuned in for a best practice hint for sewing with flannel and its accompanying lint.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Cut multiple layers of true squares.
- Layer and quilt efficiently.
- Create the rag look fringe on open seam allowances.
Quilt Size: 55 1/2" x 75 1/2"
- 2 7/8 yards black solid flannel
- 3 1/8 yards red solid flannel
- 5 yards red plaid flannel
- Batting (optional)
- Rag quilting snips
- Basic sewing tools and supplies