Fall Landscapes Afghan
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to crochet the Fall Landscapes Afghan.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Master the Bead Stitch.
- Crochet V and Shell Stitches.
- Create the fringe.
- Complete the Fall Landscapes Afghan.
46 inches wide x 47 inches long, excluding Fringe
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (solids: 4 oz/203
- yds/113g; multis: 3½ oz 180 yds/100g per skein):
- 4 skeins #1035 cappuccino
- 3 skeins #2012 flashback
- 2 skeins each #1007 really red, #1022 bittersweet, #1034 terra-cotta and #1015 sagebrush
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Safety pin
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.