Gifty Pot Holder
Meet The Expert
Heather Valentine is the voice behind The Sewing Loft. This self-proclaimed fabric hoarder likes to stitch the night away and dreams of one day discovering a better way to detangle her thread collection. Full bio »
View other episodes by Heather Valentine »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilt expert Heather Valentine demonstrates how to create the Gifty Pot Holder.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare the template.
- Use reflective batting in this project.
- Add premade bias tape.
- Complete and finish the Gifty Pot Holder.
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: 9" diameter
- 1 (10" x 20") rectangle each of two coordinating fabrics*
- 1 (10" x 20") rectangle Bosal Poly Therm Fleece*
- 1 (10" x 20") rectangle cotton batting*
- 2 yards premade double-folded bias tape
- 1 (12") square freezer paper
- 10" piece of string
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
*First Snowfall of the Chickadee collection & Linen fabrics from Hoffman California-International Fabrics; Poly Therm Fleece and cotton batting from Bosal used to make sample.
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.