Cozy Diamonds Throw
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to create the Cozy Diamonds Throw.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Create the diamond-shaped motifs using double crochet stitches.
- Work increases and decreases stitches.
- Use Reverse Single Crochet Stitches to seam the motifs.
- Assemble and complete the Cozy Diamonds Throw.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: 49 inches wide x 61 inches long
- Premier Yarns Muir Woods medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (1˝ oz/170 yds/100g per ball):
- 12 balls #1074-14 sequoia
- Premier Yarns Anti-Pilling Everyday Worsted medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (4 oz/203 yds/ 113g per ball):
- 2 balls #100-11 chocolate
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook
- Locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.