Learn to Crochet a Kitty Cat Couch
Meet The Expert
Ashley Parker is the designer and instructor behind The Loopy Lamb crochet blog who strives to inspire others with her clear, modern and fun crochet patterns and online tutorials. She learned to crochet as a child but relearned the craft as an adult and became totally hooked. Ashley is a Canadian mom of two who loves coffee, Harry Potter, and all things yarn. Ashley loves to... Full bio »
View other episodes by Ashley Parker »
- Construct the couch base bottom using Single and Double Crochet Stitches.
- Crochet the seat and back of the couch.
- Master the Single Crochet Decrease Stitch to crochet the sides of the couch.
- Use V-Stitches to create the three pillows.
- Insert foam and polyester fiberfill inside of the couch.
- Assemble and finish the Kitty Couch.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.