Feathered Bear Wall Hanging: Part 3
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally, you'll learn how to:
- Assemble the many blocks you've made into the final beautiful quilt.
- Make the quilt sandwich.
- Machine quilt the quilt.
- Add the binding.
- Complete the Feathered Bear Wall Hanging Quilt.
Finished Size: 60" x 60"
- ¾ yd dark fabric (D)
- 1½ yds medium dark fabric (MD)
- ½ yd medium light fabric (ML)
- ¾ yd light fabric (L1)
- ¾ yd fabric light fabric (L2)
- 2½ yds background fabric
- ½ yd binding fabric
- 5 yds backing fabric
- Basic sewing supplies and tools