Looking for the Perfect Tree Quilt
Meet The Expert
Heather Valentine is the voice behind The Sewing Loft. This self-proclaimed fabric hoarder likes to stitch the night away and dreams of one day discovering a better way to detangle her thread collection. Full bio »
View other episodes by Heather Valentine »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert Heather Valentine of The Sewing Loft demonstrates how to make this beginner-friendly quilt.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Work the patchwork quilting technique.
- Create the tree blocks.
- Streamline your striped blocks with strip sets.
- Assemble your quilt with ease.
Quilt Size: 48" x 60"
Block Size: 8" x 12", 6" x 8"
- frac38; yard each eight assorted prints
- 2 yards white solid
- ¼ yard each two red prints
- ¼ yard each two green prints
- ¼ yard navy print
- ¼ yard black print
- ½ yard binding fabric
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies