In this crochet video, Debra will first demonstrate how to crochet the basic crocodile stitch used in many patterns. She'll then expand your skills with crochet lessons teaching you how to work this stitch in four amazing techniques--in the vertical, in the round, in the flat and in the circular. With Debra as your guide, you'll stitch nine pretty crochet patterns including an elegant lotus scarf, a skinny sequin scarf, easy headband and ear warmer, a beautiful cowl, cozy boot toppers, pineapple trivet, ruffled pillow and a whimsical owl purse. In this class, you'll learn:
- How to crochet the basic crocodile stitch
- Four techniques for crocheting crocodile stitch -- in the vertical, in the round, in the flat and in the circular
- How to increase and decrease crocheted crocodile scales
- How to crochet a stretchy single crochet foundation chain ideal for headbands and hats
- Many of Debra's personal crocheting tips and tricks
- How to crochet nine pretty and practical crocodile stitch patterns
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.