Quilling Made Easy
Meet The Expert
Alli discovered quilling when she saw a co-worker's beautifully quilled wedding invitation in a frame. She taught herself how to quill and even cut her own strips of paper. When she became a stay-at-home mom in 2002, she and her husband turned her unique quilled designs into an online business, Quilled Creations www.quilledcreations.com. Quilled Creations has become the... Full bio »
View other episodes by Alli Bartkowski »
In this class, quilling expert Alli Bartkowski explains the different types of quilling papers and the tools needed to create different effects. Then, she thoroughly demonstrates many beginner and intermediate shapes and techniques while passing on her tried-and-true quilling tips and tricks for success. You'll learn how to roll loose and tight coils and form them into flowers, alphabet letters, animals, 3-D shapes and much more. In this video class, you'll learn:
- About quilling paper strips and how to roll them perfectly every time
- What glues work best, plus reliable gluing techniques
- How to use tools made for easy quilling
- How to turn a basic coil into teardrops, hearts, marquise, leaves, flower petals and more
- How to create scrolls used for lettering
- How to use a crimping tool to create dimensional strips
- How to create 3-D roses and other shapes
- How to master techniques, including beehive, combing, end-to-end, molding and more
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.