In this class you'll learn how to:
- Select essential calligraphy supplies like ink, nibs and paper.
- Identify the different parts of a nib.
- Prepare the nib and properly hold the pen.
- Prepare your ink and dip your pen.
- Mix your own custom ink.
- Write calligraphy letterforms, numbers and symbols.
- Connect letters and write words.
- Create basic layouts.
- Make custom dessert toppers.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.