Repurposed Spindle Carrot Bunch
Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare old chair spindles.
- Paint and distress spindles.
- Add greenery.
- Style repurposed spindles into a carrot bunch.
- 4 to 6 wood spindles
- Orange paint
- Dark walnut wood stain or antiquing wax
- Faux greens for carrot tops
- Ribbon or jute
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun
- Drill with drill bit