Last-Minute Fourth-of-July Fun
Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Use red, white, and blue spray paint with star stencils and painter's tape.
- Design stars and stripes on a variety of items.
- Quickly and easily spruce up your home with fun Fourth-of-July style.
- Spray paint in patriotic colors
- Plain coir mats
- Painter's masking tape
- Star stencils, various sizes
- Craft paper from a roll
- Galvanized bucket
- Fabric strip