Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to work the first half to the repeat then complete the final three rows and begin the second half.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose a long repeat gradient yarn.
- Crochet the shell stitch.
- Work on both sides of the foundation chain.
- Complete the spectacular Zigzag Shawl.
- Knit One, Crochet Too Ty-Dy Cotton medium (worsted) weight cotton yarn (3 1/2 oz/196 yds/100g per ball): 6 balls #364 minerals
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook (for center chain only)
- Tapestry needle