Classic Logs Table Runner
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Heather Valentine of The Sewing Loft demonstrates how to cut and piece each log cabin block, and how to arrange the full and half blocks on point.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Achieve a 1/4" seam allowance and why it matters so much.
- Use the 1/4" presser foot.
- Sew straight lines with ease and confidence.
- Turn your finished log cabin blocks on point.
- Complete the Classic Logs Table Runner pattern.
Table Runner Size: 70 1/2" x 18 1/2"
Block Size: 12" x 12"
Number of Blocks: 7
- 1/4 yard red*
- 1/4 yard cream*
- 1/4 yard light gold*
- 1/3 yard medium gold*
- 1/4 yard medium brown*
- 1/3 yard dark brown*
- 2/3 yard black*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies