Meet The Expert
Nancy McNally is passionate about every aspect of quilting -- designing, piecing, quilting and binding. Full bio »
View other episodes by Nancy McNally »
In this Quilt & Sew Tips online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally shows you different types of interfacing and explains which type to use when.
In this online video class, you'll learn about:
- Different types of interfacing.
- Which interfacings to use for which fabrics.
- What projects each type is used for.
- The difference between woven and non-woven interfacing.
- Fusible and sewn-in interfacing.
- Which interfacing to use for applique.