Fusible Machine Applique: Poppy Wall Hanging
Meet The Expert
Carolyn Vagts has a passion for all things quilting! She has been quilting for more than 10 years and is a designer, a shop owner and the editor of Quilter's World Magazine. Carolyn began designing patterns in 2002 and opened her quilt shop in 2004. Carolyn enjoys all forms of quilting: piecing, free-motion quilting, appliques of all types and embellishing. She has authored... Full bio »
View other episodes by Carolyn Vagts »
- How to select the perfect fabrics from your scrap stash
- Advantages of batik fabrics
- How to properly arrange and layer applique pieces
- Successful fusing tips and tricks
- Quick cutting methods
- Raw edge applique and tips for success
- Machine applique tips with your sewing machine
- Adding those special extra adornments that truly make your applique quilt creation one of a kind!
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.