Learn to Wet Felt Fanciful Flowers
Meet The Expert
A lifelong sewer, Vickie Clontz is a designer, teacher and fiber artist specializing in wool and all things related. Her pattern company, Annie's Keepsakes, has over 75 original designs for quilting, home decor and wearables. Vickie loves creating unique designs and wearable art, and enjoys sharing her ideas, talent and expertise with others through the classes, programs and... Full bio »
View other episodes by Vickie Clontz »
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to select the best wool roving for wet felting
- Which basic household supplies are needed
- How to arrange your fibers in colorful layers
- The process of wetting, pre-felting and rolling the fibers
- How to add sparkle and bling to your wet felted projects
- How to shape and assemble a 3-D flower
- How to form leaves, vines and wool beads
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.