In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to select the best wool roving for wet felting
- Which basic household supplies are needed
- How to arrange your fibers in colorful layers
- The process of wetting, pre-felting and rolling the fibers
- How to add sparkle and bling to your wet felted projects
- How to shape and assemble a 3-D flower
- How to form leaves, vines and wool beads
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.